Author Topic: M&R iImage for sale. $10k comes with a parts unit.  (Read 2648 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
M&R iImage for sale. $10k comes with a parts unit.
« on: March 19, 2021, 12:48:11 PM »
our CTS is for sale. It is currently in production now and it's working fine. It is the 2nd gen M&R unit known as Rocket Launcher. Pictures courtesy of jvanick when he was selling his.

Everything on it works. The head has few clogged channels, but only one or two are used to print. We also have a parts unit with  a spare for just about everything. 
Used heads are available for $100-150 so it does not cost much to keep going unlike the multi thousand dollar heads for the modern units.

We are only selling because we got a good deal on a wax unit. iImage will be in use few more weeks while the new unit is being reconfigured. I would suggest coming over to see it while in operation.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline T Shirt Farmer

Re: M&R iImage for sale. $10k comes with a parts unit.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 01:40:30 PM »
GLWS
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 09:43:53 AM by T Shirt Farmer »
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 01:41:00 PM »
Hmmm Pierre going to wax, he must have a lot of evidence ink sucks as he always makes extremely well researched decisions.

Or he got a good deal on one. ;)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 01:44:01 PM »
Hmmm Pierre going to wax, he must have a lot of evidence ink sucks as he always makes extremely well researched decisions.

honestly, would not have if it wasn't for a really good deal on a unit from a friend. He has three and wanted to get rid of one. Two standbys was not making sense.
Wax does seem to be the best option though, you are right. Our ink is working fine and I would not have issues getting a good ink unit, but wax has an edge.

pierre

p.s. the speed was an issue for us. We are doing 150+ screens per day when busy and that is about what our current unit can do. new one will do about 50-75 more per day.
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 02:34:56 PM »
Pierre, Just like you, I'll be doing the same sometime in the future with my rocket launcher.  Especially if I find a good deal on a used wax unit.  All of my nozzles are clear with the exception of 1 that has a 1/4 inch break in one of the lines.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2021, 10:53:07 AM »

pictures of our unit

just found the purchase paperwork. Installed 12/2015.