screen printing > Tips and Tricks to Share (Please don't ask questions here)

Screen printing hack of the day

(1/3) > >>

Croft:
Would love to see a thread of hacks we're using to get the job done. Usually the simplest thing help the most

Heres one for us running smaller automatics with no space for a cool down.

We had been running box fans to help for years but I picked up a few of these and noticed how focused they are , so I had some stands made that put the fan at a perfect height
between the screen and platen, they worked great . We ran a large multi colour fleece order yesterday with no pickup or ink issues they defiantly made a difference .

blue moon:
if you decide to make/sell them, I'll take at least 2!

pierre

3Deep:
Neat idea, We've did the box fan for years as well, can I ask does that move the the shirts, can't really see it moving a hoodie because they are pretty heavy.  Those fans have a speed control I'm sure High, Medium, Low?

Croft:
we've done regular tees, ringspun and poly athletic shirts so far with no problem , with the box fan we would sometimes have the arms flip up but not with this set up so far

Croft:

--- Quote from: 3Deep on February 03, 2021, 10:56:46 AM ---Neat idea, We've did the box fan for years as well, can I ask does that move the the shirts, can't really see it moving a hoodie because they are pretty heavy.  Those fans have a speed control I'm sure High, Medium, Low?

--- End quote ---

no problem with movement, fans have 3 speeds . They are the shop vac brand fan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version