Author Topic: Yet another managament program thread  (Read 13100 times)

Offline Larz

• Verified/Junior
Re: Yet another managament program thread
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2021, 10:25:20 AM »
Brandt, if you are interested you should reach out to Price It. I think the more they can learn on how we use Monday.com the better. No promises of course but the fact that they called me back about it saying they were "intrigued" gives me some hope.

Thanks for the heads up on Monday.com! We're looking at it very seriously now. (more news to come later....) :)

Offline Lizard

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2021, 09:55:14 PM »
We didn’t like any of the scheduling software available so we hired someone to create a database for us. It’s strictly for scheduling and integrates with accounting. Jobs can be filtered by any possible press, decoration, date, status, etc.  jobs are assigned to each press with tablets at each station. Every computer has access and it keeps things on track.

If anyone is interested in looking at it let me know.
Toby
 Shirt Lizard Charlotte, NC 704-521-5225

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2022, 10:21:26 AM »
This old topic again - so where did everyone end up? I'm once again trying teesom and I don't think it will work. I'm leaning to Printavo, believe it or not...
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2022, 11:35:04 AM »
This old topic again - so where did everyone end up? I'm once again trying teesom and I don't think it will work. I'm leaning to Printavo, believe it or not...

Still use Fastmanager and we use Monday to create our schedule.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Online rusty

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2022, 11:51:13 AM »
 went to teesome from printavo. A lot to take in. Much more in depth and customizable than printavo and cheaper. I still can't get over the limit of price matrices they have. Teesome is unlimited so I have been making one for everything as I go.

I am starting to use monday for calendar and updates. still learning everything.

Offline printavo

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2022, 03:10:39 PM »
Heads up we've got our first version of a Monday-like experience in Printavo going live at Long Beach next week :)
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2022, 05:01:31 PM »
Heads up we've got our first version of a Monday-like experience in Printavo going live at Long Beach next week :)

is this the feature where you can break up line items for different production days? That is one feature I would need for sure.

I found Teesom to be a bit too much. I tried. I just can't....

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2023, 05:57:00 PM »
For anyone still battling this issue like we were, check out the new and improved ShopVox...It's like a Printavo, Teesom and Monday all mixed together. I hated this program like no other when we used it years ago in the sign department but they rebuilt it from the ground up and put more focus on screen, embroidery and promo products. It's super robust but it's not overwhelming like Teesom, the workflow actually makes sense...Pricing isn't bad either... 

Online mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2023, 09:39:11 AM »
For anyone still battling this issue like we were, check out the new and improved ShopVox...It's like a Printavo, Teesom and Monday all mixed together. I hated this program like no other when we used it years ago in the sign department but they rebuilt it from the ground up and put more focus on screen, embroidery and promo products. It's super robust but it's not overwhelming like Teesom, the workflow actually makes sense...Pricing isn't bad either...

that's good to know.  I hated that program back when.  It was way too complex and clunky on the backend.  Glad to see they adjusted.