Author Topic: Adidas A372  (Read 1296 times)

Offline eliteinkprinting

• Verified/Junior
Adidas A372
« on: June 30, 2021, 05:12:12 PM »
Does anyone have experience with these shirts? They are 92% poly and 8% elastane. Not sure if that's code for elastic or not. Super stretchy material that usually is a pain to load and unload. Looking for white ink recommendations to use on these garments. Thanks!

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
Re: Adidas A372
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 06:22:58 PM »
Add stretch additive for sure. but you lose opacity. If i remember worthless after that.
Shane

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 06:57:01 PM »
Add stretch additive for sure. but you lose opacity. If i remember worthless after that.
Shane

I don't think that adding stretch decreases the ink's life, just its opacity as mentioned.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 08:39:20 PM »
Shane

I don't think that adding stretch decreases the ink's life, just its opacity as mentioned.
the stretch life stops I think.
Shane

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 09:01:59 PM »
Shane

the stretch life stops I think.
Shane

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That's something I'll have to look into. I use the additive from International Coatings, and never heard that.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline BrazosDesigns

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 12:10:07 PM »
I hate those kind of shirts...

International Coatings Performance Pro white for base or white.  I typically run a flash to preshrink, print, flash, print top colors or highlight then flash and cure on the heat press to keep temps at 270 to avoid weird issues if running a small batch.  Maybe that's just me...