Author Topic: The best easy lunches  (Read 5312 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: The best easy lunches
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 03:45:44 PM »
sounds good to me, you should get to the aquarium before the whale sharks croak.  We haven't had a good record with them.

It's a really cool place to go...but, pack a lunch or buy the online passes that include lunch.

Offline Ripcord

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 04:21:20 PM »
But microwave pizza sucks! I bought one once that said "traditional crispy crust" on the box and I don't know how they can legally say that, because that thing was like a sponge with ketchup on it!
Raster to vector conversion

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »
The best microwave pizza I have had would be Tombstone. But the ones that come in a bag of like 10, personal sized.

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 05:35:31 PM »
...for my birthday back in November, my girlfriend set up a "swim with the whale sharks" event for us. Its hard to imagine the true size of those things until one of them bumps into you....lifted me about nine inches, like I wasnt even there!
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 05:38:34 PM »
There's a 3rd generation Italian market near me that has unbelievably good food, mostly made from scratch. I have no kids to feed or put through college, so I justify the cost that way. I spend maybe a dollar more than I would at Wendy's. I eat tons of leftovers at home though.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 06:57:11 PM »
This is the fastest and best tasting lunch! In fact I think it is lunch time right now.

www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 08:01:07 PM »
That press is nice and clean.. oh and the beer looks good to  :P

I've always been one for light and easy lunches to keep me energized in the later parts of the day. Heavy and fast food just slows you down plus it makes you fat. Great lunch and power food is fresh veggies and white meat salads with fruit. Back it up with a large glass of water then relax for 5-10 mins before going back to work.

I've lost 50 lbs in the last 6 months or so.. stopped eating all but one real meal a day and salads for lunch.

Daily lunch is 2 cups of homemade chicken salad- salad with cucumber, onion, and cherry tomatoes with just enough ranch to wet the lettuce followed by an orange or apple with a large glass of water. Have an afternoon snack of celery and peanut butter then a fresh cooked dinner has me down to 195 right now  8)
Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 08:40:10 PM »
That press is nice and clean.. oh and the beer looks good to  :P

I've always been one for light and easy lunches to keep me energized in the later parts of the day. Heavy and fast food just slows you down plus it makes you fat. Great lunch and power food is fresh veggies and white meat salads with fruit. Back it up with a large glass of water then relax for 5-10 mins before going back to work.

I've lost 50 lbs in the last 6 months or so.. stopped eating all but one real meal a day and salads for lunch.

Daily lunch is 2 cups of homemade chicken salad- salad with cucumber, onion, and cherry tomatoes with just enough ranch to wet the lettuce followed by an orange or apple with a large glass of water. Have an afternoon snack of celery and peanut butter then a fresh cooked dinner has me down to 195 right now  8)

A clean machine is a happy machine... ;) That beer was tasty I might add....lol
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2012, 09:30:06 PM »
Hot Pockets , bbq chicken and meatball
frozen pizza's
chips and salsa
Stouffer's lasagnas
Tyson sweat and sour chicken
Tyson general Tso's Chicken
Tyson Buffalo chicken
tuna fish sandwiches
Wegmans Subs and wraps
Salvators Salvy Plate "garbage plate" it's a Rochester thing...
Dinosaur BBQ
Moes Burritos
Gatoraid
Snapple tea

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:32:12 PM by endless ink printing »

Offline Ripcord

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2012, 10:04:39 AM »
Tyson sweat and sour chicken
Ewww, gross! Mike Tyson sweat,....And sour chicken. (Sorry, just bein silly...)
Raster to vector conversion

Offline Scobey Peterman

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2012, 10:52:30 AM »
Sometimes my co-worker will bring in some of her homemade chili.  It's better then Wendy's chili
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Quality over Quantity

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2012, 12:55:28 PM »
I love making huge batches of soup, stew or chili in the crock-pot and freezing that.  I know if I am having chili several days in a week, I will make some cornbread.  Yumm.

Offline terryei

• !!!
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2012, 01:09:41 PM »
A HyVe just opened close to the shop.  They offer lunch specials everyday.  $3.99.
They had a huge roast beef samwich, and 2 sides.  You can pick from about 15 different sides.
I don't think they are making much on this, just bringing people in the door.

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2012, 03:44:07 PM »
Peanut Butter & Jelly or Banana everyday for lunch. I don't need much variety lol.

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2012, 07:29:29 PM »
HOTPOCKETS............ ;D
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.