Author Topic: Cant order enough ink anymore  (Read 3017 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Cant order enough ink anymore
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2021, 11:11:19 AM »
All I did was ask a simple question from other printers in the same boat as we all are. Yes talking about it may not help but TSB is not Mass Media, we are a very very small group of printers out of the whole. Talking about it is not going to change anything.

I wasn't trying to give you a hard time. But I 100% think you are wrong that talking about it isn't going to change anything. Every time I see this topic on here and other facebook printing groups I nudge Shelly and we look and order more ink. So I am literally proof the more this is talked about the more we buy ink trying to be sure we are as OK as can be. On club house the other day someone brought this up as well and many chimed in that they are literally now hording ink as as result of the rationing and they are actively looking for ink. I wouldn't have replied with such if I hadn't already seen this playing out.

THe ink rationing is already in effect so no one is really going to hoard to much at this point. There is shops out there that order more ink than the combined print shops of the active posters here, I would think they are the ones that have the largest effect on ink shortages. Those shops are whales for suppliers and suppliers are going to always provide them first.

FYI there are suppliers not honoring the rationing, so as we all run around setting others into a panic or be put into a panic by others, we end up having others stumble on to honey holes and then they dry up.

Again it wasn't an attack on you, it was a observation.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2021, 01:15:01 PM »

FYI there are suppliers not honoring the rationing, so as we all run around setting others into a panic or be put into a panic by others, we end up having others stumble on to honey holes and then they dry up.

Again it wasn't an attack on you, it was a observation.

Brandt, who isn't honoring the rationing?  I need to order up a couple drums of white to sell back to you suckers later...

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2021, 01:40:31 PM »
All I did was ask a simple question from other printers in the same boat as we all are. Yes talking about it may not help but TSB is not Mass Media, we are a very very small group of printers out of the whole. Talking about it is not going to change anything.

I wasn't trying to give you a hard time. But I 100% think you are wrong that talking about it isn't going to change anything. Every time I see this topic on here and other facebook printing groups I nudge Shelly and we look and order more ink. So I am literally proof the more this is talked about the more we buy ink trying to be sure we are as OK as can be. On club house the other day someone brought this up as well and many chimed in that they are literally now hording ink as as result of the rationing and they are actively looking for ink. I wouldn't have replied with such if I hadn't already seen this playing out.

THe ink rationing is already in effect so no one is really going to hoard to much at this point. There is shops out there that order more ink than the combined print shops of the active posters here, I would think they are the ones that have the largest effect on ink shortages. Those shops are whales for suppliers and suppliers are going to always provide them first.

agreed.... and HOPEFULLY BSN is one of those shops... Would like to see them take a hurting.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2021, 01:44:43 PM »

agreed.... and HOPEFULLY BSN is one of those shops... Would like to see them take a hurting.

I've seen some of BSN's prints, those dorks use enough white ink for 10+ shirts in a single print.

Offline cbjamel

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2021, 10:33:49 PM »

I've seen some of BSN's prints, those dorks use enough white ink for 10+ shirts in a single print.
the love 110 mesh!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk