General > Industry shows

ISS/Impressions Long Beach 2022

<< < (2/5) > >>

GraphicDisorder:
I literally don't see the point of these trade shows. I suspect they will get smaller and disappear.

3Deep:
Biggest reason for some use to go to trade shows now a days is to hang out with each other or treat it like a mini vacation, most of us have all the equipment we need or just looking at what's new.

TCT:

--- Quote from: 3Deep on January 05, 2022, 03:45:52 PM ---Biggest reason for some use to go to trade shows now a days is to hang out with each other or treat it like a mini vacation, most of us have all the equipment we need or just looking at what's new.

--- End quote ---

I'd say that is us 75% of the time! Just shoot the breeze and get out of this MN winter for a few days! This time we actually were going to take a "final look" at a few things. So I will be bummed if it is canceled.

I talked to 2 companies today that basically said with M&R being out and there are whispers of SPSI ducking out, that if Roq pulls out then it will be canceled. That was their assumption. It's interesting because I've also talked with a few of our reps that are based around or near Los Angles, and they DO NOT want to work the booths. Makes sense, you work hard to stay healthy and then go to a large event like this...

All that being said, my guess is if it does get canceled there will still be a small splinter group of people like us here, that will still go just to get out and see some warm weather and hopefully bump into a few other printers. Tickets and rooms are already bought, why the hell not!?

ericheartsu:

--- Quote from: TCT on January 05, 2022, 03:56:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: 3Deep on January 05, 2022, 03:45:52 PM ---Biggest reason for some use to go to trade shows now a days is to hang out with each other or treat it like a mini vacation, most of us have all the equipment we need or just looking at what's new.

--- End quote ---

I'd say that is us 75% of the time! Just shoot the breeze and get out of this MN winter for a few days! This time we actually were going to take a "final look" at a few things. So I will be bummed if it is canceled.

I talked to 2 companies today that basically said with M&R being out and there are whispers of SPSI ducking out, that if Roq pulls out then it will be canceled. That was their assumption. It's interesting because I've also talked with a few of our reps that are based around or near Los Angles, and they DO NOT want to work the booths. Makes sense, you work hard to stay healthy and then go to a large event like this...

All that being said, my guess is if it does get canceled there will still be a small splinter group of people like us here, that will still go just to get out and see some warm weather and hopefully bump into a few other printers. Tickets and rooms are already bought, why the hell not!?

--- End quote ---

what are you looking at? what are you gonna buy? see you there?

bimmridder:
I wish I could say I was going. Winters in Iowa suck too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version