Author Topic: Any info on Monopile  (Read 2322 times)

Online T Shirt Farmer

Any info on Monopile
« on: November 18, 2021, 12:07:42 PM »
Curious to know what DTG equipment these guys are using, anyone have any info?

https://www.monopile.com/

Thanks!
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Any info on Monopile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 12:58:15 PM »
Mehron at their chat invites you to ask him questions.
Take him up on it!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 05:10:06 PM »
Kornits, the super expensive ones like $750K each.

What do you want to know? Their production facility is around the corner from us.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Online T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 05:27:27 PM »

What do you want to know? Their production facility is around the corner from us.

pierre

Thanks Pierre, looking for a DTG partner and doing a bit of sleuthing before I engage in a official conversation with them.
Robert
allpremiums.com

Offline zanegun08

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 05:46:53 PM »
I would suggest you find someone with an M&R Maverick, out of all the samples I've ever gotten the Maverick produces the nicest looking prints in my opinion.

I've gotten the same print done on Maverick, Kornit, Ovaljet, Brother,

Maybe look into https://empirebrandingco.com unless you are looking for an automated solution, https://imprintmaker.com is on the West Coast so probably wrong coast

However still comes down to operator, pre-press, ect.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2021, 05:55:23 PM »

pierre

Thanks Pierre, looking for a DTG partner and doing a bit of sleuthing before I engage in a official conversation with them.

you will do much better on your own than any of the services out there. None of the really big stores are ready or willing.
With a good DTG it's not that hard. I can get you most of the info you would need.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2021, 06:00:07 PM »
I would suggest you find someone with an M&R Maverick, out of all the samples I've ever gotten the Maverick produces the nicest looking prints in my opinion.

I've gotten the same print done on Maverick, Kornit, Ovaljet, Brother,

Maybe look into https://empirebrandingco.com unless you are looking for an automated solution, https://imprintmaker.com is on the West Coast so probably wrong coast

did you see anything from the new EPSON?

While the printers have some differences and limitations, more than anything else it's the operator that makes the biggest difference. We spent three months testing ours and are getting unbelievable results. And that's with CMYK. I would imagine with a Hexa there would be no difference from what you see on your monitor and the prints.

But the bottom line is, the amount of pretreat, amount of ink, the curing and of course the garment. Dial all of those in and the results are as good as screenprinting. Even on the CMYK Kornits which have the worst color gamut. . .

pierre

Online T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2021, 06:19:04 PM »

THIS
Robert
allpremiums.com

Offline rusty

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2021, 07:11:05 PM »
I got some DTG done with Pierre and the quality was amazing.

Looking forward to when things calm down or get semi normal and we can explore that more.

But yeah the Epsons print nice