Author Topic: Baseball hats with Pro logos  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Baseball hats with Pro logos
« on: December 06, 2021, 09:19:21 AM »
We will taking care of the local community baseball leagues, for kids from 5-6 through 14+. The shirts are easy enough, they use 100% dri-fit t's, but they are looking for baseball caps with pro logos on them, which I'm pretty sure are legit to do, but I was wondering if anyone has a source that provide the hats with all of the copyright issues taken care of. Thanks, I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline aauusa

Re: Baseball hats with Pro logos
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 10:15:25 AM »
outdoor cap used to carry them havent looked in a while

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 12:55:36 PM »
Yep back in the days when we did baseball we would buy the caps with logo's already on them, nice little upsell and less work on us, Outdoor was the last company we bought from but I think New Era has the contract now don't know.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline repogolfer

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2021, 03:08:02 PM »
Definitely still outdoor cap for the team sales side.  I think New Era has the retail line.

https://team.outdoorcap.com/stock-caps/team-replicas

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 09:32:40 AM »
OC it is, I'm just waiting on a reply from them, we do have an account with them. Thanks all, we're so overwhelmed and have no people to handle everything, that I need help with info from my most trusted source, the shirt board...

Steve

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 12:43:05 PM »
OC it is, I'm just waiting on a reply from them, we do have an account with them. Thanks all, we're so overwhelmed and have no people to handle everything, that I need help with info from my most trusted source, the shirt board...

Steve

Right there with you.  We are literally sitting on 4x the normal pending orders with 40% of our usual staff.  I am worn the heck out and running myself into the ground.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 11:45:19 AM »
Great, they won't sell to us as we don't have retail store, even though we do have a promotional account. We've been in business for coming on 30 years, but that's not good enough. Waiting for a new reply now, grrrr...

Steve

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2021, 10:18:24 PM »
I know a company that has head wear for some MiLB teams. Not sure of guidelines and restrictions, but if you contact their sales manager she may be able to help you.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA