Industry regulations > CPSIA

CPSIA Small Batch Manufacturer link here

<< < (2/3) > >>

blue moon:

--- Quote from: Prosperi-Tees on January 16, 2012, 02:32:13 PM ---Where would you put this tracking info? Is this tracking info supposed to go on each shirt?

--- End quote ---

yes it has to go on each garment. We stamp a tracking number with the web site under it. Once there, they can get all the lot numbers and production dates (which is what's required).

pierre

Frog:
Tracking number labels covered here page three I think
http://www.theshirtboard.com/index.php?topic=1105.30

blue moon:
QUICK UPDATE:

After registering at the first site few days ago, I finally received the acknowledgement and further registration instructions. 'couple of clicks and another link (tab in the top right corner) gave me an option to register as the small batch manufacturer.

All together under a minute. Still waiting for my number, but this was pretty easy and painless. . .

pierre

sweetts:
Received my SBM reg number, now my question, as a small batch manufacturer do I need still need to label the clothing or just provide a Children’s Product Certificate? I did not see anything about labeling under the SBM. Can you direct me to the part that states I need to label the clothing?

sweetts:

--- Quote from: sweetts on January 31, 2012, 07:21:08 PM ---Received my SBM reg number, now my question, as a small batch manufacturer do I need still need to label the clothing or just provide a Children’s Product Certificate? I did not see anything about labeling under the SBM. Can you direct me to the part that states I need to label the clothing?

--- End quote ---
Are we certain labeling is required? We don't individually package our shirts would that be a loop hole?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version