screen printing > Screen Making

New screens

(1/5) > >>

3Deep:
So yesterday I thought I would purchase a few new screens for an upcoming project  S mesh and I was told nope don't have any, and that was from my favorite supplier, just when I thought things have gotten just a touch better.  On the brite side they are doing well on remeshing screens, so what else can we not get  besides inks, t-shirts and screens  ;D

blue moon:
lol

Homer:
we just had 9 - S-mesh screens pop in one day, all the glue is letting go on the edge. Same spot on all of them. At first I thought it was chemicals but they were sitting on the rack waiting for reclaim. They were all the blue glue from River City, The red glue from Spot color is the way to go.... Good to know I order 24 extra screens a few months ago and stored them away... ::)

BACjc:
The blue from River City are the ones made by Murakami, not Kevin (fyi).  That's super weird that they would all fail in the same spot...

Raw Paw:
Thank you for sharing, this is great to know.  We've had quite a few Murakami S screens pop recently, and I am looking to invest in a ton of new screens to get our PRU to work

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version