Author Topic: magnetic hoops. . .  (Read 4729 times)

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: magnetic hoops. . .
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2022, 10:20:22 AM »
We have tajimas.. I could only afford 1 set of the 5.5's. Our Double head Tajima is the only one we can do jacket backs on, so we have 2 large ones, I do not remember the sizes.

Polos and dry fits we still use the normal hoops with the system, but everything else the magnetic.

When I get some cash ill buy another set.

Soooo worth it

Offline Shanarchy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2022, 12:04:33 PM »
We have a full set of 5.5 for all our machines. That covers the bulk of what we do. After using them, I'd pay double for them.

We have 4 11x13's for our 2-head. We don't do a lot of large backs.

No more hoop burn. No more sore palms. And hooping is a little quicker to do.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2022, 02:15:45 PM »
We have a full set of 5.5 for all our machines. That covers the bulk of what we do. After using them, I'd pay double for them.

We have 4 11x13's for our 2-head. We don't do a lot of large backs.

No more hoop burn. No more sore palms. And hooping is a little quicker to do.

I get tennis elbow from hooping with regular hoops and have to wear a brace.  None of that with the magnetic hoops.

Offline BRGtshirts

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2022, 10:17:02 PM »
Crest size hoops - 5.5" -  2 full sets, one on the machine, one hooped and ready to go.

Jacket back hoops - same

Sleeves - same.

size of hoop will be dependent on your sewing field. What machine did you get, I'm too lazy to look right now.  ;D

Ha, ha!
Tajima 6 head, standard field with their new automatic tensioning. Called EZ something. They had in stock and its on the way already.
Pierre,
If you’re still looking into this stuff give me a call/email and I can walk you through all our magnetic setups. We’ve taken two people who never hooped a garment in their lives and are now pros because of these systems. They’re just so worth it.
Will

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2022, 08:39:24 AM »
Pierre, i figure this is worth a follow-up.  Did you end up getting the magnetic hoops?  If so what are your thoughts?