Computers and Software > RIPs

Is Accurip Emerald a nightmare for anyone else?

<< < (2/2)

discounttshirts:
I WAS GOING TO GO CADLINK , BUT IF IT IS ANYWHERE AS QUICKY AS OUR CADLINK DIGITAL FACTORY ,  THEN I DONT NEED THAT FROM MY FILMS- PRINTFAB HAS A FREE TRIAL TOO- SO YOU MIGHT CHECK IT OUT. - IT IS SIMPLE AND STRAIGHFORWARD WITH A PREVIEW SCREEN , ALL THE OPTIONS ARE THERE IS YOU DRILL DOWN INTO THE SETTINGS AND IT HAS THE ABILITY TO USE MY ALLO BLACK SETTINGS SIMILAR TO ACCURIP BLACK PEARL

https://www.printfab.com/en/

Raw Paw:

--- Quote from: FSGPrints on June 09, 2022, 01:07:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: aauusa on June 06, 2022, 04:26:15 PM ---I ditched accurip about 2 years ago because mine quit working and then needed to upgrade.  so instead of going back to accurip I went with filmaker v10xl.    I absolutly love it, much easier to use has the multi black fuction,  works with so many more printers than accurip.

https://www.cadlink.com/product/filmmaker10/

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll look into this option and use their free trial.

--- End quote ---

We use Filmmaker with our T-3270, had to get the help of a technician to figure out the software.  Once you get it set up you don't have to mess with it, and it is a one time purchase.  Wish I had someone to train me on artwork / rip, I've been separating for almost 15 years now but it's all self taught.

Croft:
still running black pearl with no issues

3Deep:
I unloaded Printfab today, so far it has some settings I would like to change, I might can but have not dug real deep into it just yet, it does seem to be pretty simple to use, I'll know more the deeper I dig into the settings.

FSGPrints:
UPDATE:

I pestered them enough to release a version that "supports" our T3270. It is a big improvement and is acceptable for me. It is still one more click than Ruby, which feels like a step backwards, but at this point I'm done screwing with it and would like to focus on doing my job.

I may look into one of these other pieces of software, and I greatly appreciate the suggestions and your input!

RAW PAW same here! I'm sure some of my techniques for creating separations are not 100% current and could be improved upon. However, if it ain't broke, don't fix it I guess haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version