Heat Seal - Heat Press - Whatever you want to call it! > General Heat Seal

wet spots on DTF transfers

(1/2) > >>

rusty:
We got some DTF transfers from transfer express and are dealing with random wet spots. Any one else deal with this? We are just starting to offer these and have had a great response so far.  Never had this before.

Thanks

Homer:
We get that too when they sit too long / high humidity. They sweat, it's the weirdest damn thing. It's almost sticky. We put them between sheets of paper and it stops the sweat.

rusty:
ah, that makes sense. Its been super hot around here so I get it.

any tricks after you've pressed them to get rid of it? We have been wiping them and you can still se a stain but nothing any normal person would notice.

Thanks for letting me know.

Homer:
we always press twice, second pressing is shorter, maybe 5-6 seconds. That typically helps. Something really strange, we have the Mutoh DTF printer, I let something print overnight and if the humidity is just right/wrong they run, the inks will all bleed out and run down the film....Only happens with weather changes. Super odd.

and it's super humid today the F^&King print wont print white...don't buy a DTF printer. just don't

3Deep:
Our printer has been acting crazy, white printing dry after a few runs and then I have to manually clean the white print heads, and i know it's because of the heat even though we keep it cool in the printer area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version