Author Topic: Inktavo Names JP Hunt Head Of Partnerships  (Read 995 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
Inktavo Names JP Hunt Head Of Partnerships
« on: January 06, 2023, 03:11:21 PM »
JP Hunt, president, InkSoft and GraphicsFlow, Tempe, Ariz., has been named head of partnerships for Inktavo, the umbrella company for InkSoft, GraphicsFlow, and Printavo, which were purchased in February 2022 by private equity firms PSG and Blue Star Innovation Partners (BSIP). All three companies offer software solutions for print shop and business management, e-commerce, and artwork for the decorated apparel, promotional product, and branded merchandise industries.

InkSoft’s cloud-based platform specializes in business management and online stores that make it easy to offer custom, branded merchandise. GraphicsFlow is an all-in-one solution for speeding up the creation of vector-based, production-ready artwork and getting it approved. Printavo is shop management software that tracks workflow and sales to increase productivity.

With the capabilities of these three companies combined, Hunt’s mission is to improve and expand on opportunities and solutions for shops to rise to the next level.

“I am eager to drive growth and create value for our customers and partners in my new role,” he says. “I look forward to collaborating with other industry leaders and developing strategic partnerships to create innovative products, services, integrations, content, education, and experiences to help our customers thrive in 2023 and beyond. It’s a win-win scenario.”

For more information, go to www.inktavo.com; email: info@inktavo.com or call 800.410.3048.