Author Topic: Workhorse Mach Manual  (Read 1365 times)

Offline OhNoPrinting

• Verified/Junior
  • I’m new here, be gentle. :) Lets help each other out!
Workhorse Mach Manual
« on: January 27, 2023, 12:51:03 PM »
Hey,

wanted to ask about the horse emblem on my Workhorse Mach Manual. Is it custom made by the previous owner? I never found a similar one on google..

And the number ("1518") is that the serial of that specific machine? Anybody recognizing it? :-)

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Workhorse Mach Manual
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 02:00:40 PM »
I have one of these, but it's an 8 color 6 station. we never use it.... The brand is Workhorse, that's their logo. 15 x18 is the pallet size on that, I believe. It's an ok machine, we used to have those springs break and shoot across the room now and again. Good times
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 02:35:19 PM »
I have one of these, but it's an 8 color 6 station. we never use it.... The brand is Workhorse, that's their logo. 15 x18 is the pallet size on that, I believe. It's an ok machine, we used to have those springs break and shoot across the room now and again. Good times
Workhorse now makes and sells a purpose-built metal cover to contain those pesky flying springs.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 04:11:48 PM »

We have a workhorse manual 6/4 and I remember having a spring break, sounded like a 22 rifle going off, great press we use it all the time when we're not on the auto
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!