Author Topic: The next Cricket?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline farmboygraphics

The next Cricket?
« on: March 01, 2023, 07:16:25 AM »
I'm sure it won't be long until these are sitting next to the cricket cutters at the craft stores.
There's already a few users popping up around here.
https://www.amazon.com/DTF-Transfer-Printer-Roll-Preheating/dp/B0B6W3HBZH/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1677602450&sr=8-1&srs=15225820011&th=1
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 07:21:30 AM by farmboygraphics »
Tees and Coffee

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
Re: The next Cricket?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 08:36:37 AM »
These things serve a purpose. I think this is a harder sell than a cricket though. I think those started at under $300.00.
I remember when YUDU was all the rage too. I picked up a few customers in line at Michales. Once the team mom leared just how hard it is to make a print look great they were more likely to pay to get it done right...

When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 09:29:07 AM »
These things serve a purpose. I think this is a harder sell than a cricket though. I think those started at under $300.00.
I remember when YUDU was all the rage too. I picked up a few customers in line at Michales. Once the team mom leared just how hard it is to make a print look great they were more likely to pay to get it done right...

Funny you should say that.  I remember a guy coming in to ask me to help him figure out the screen exposure on a yudu.  He just couldn't get the screens to come out right.  They made it look so simple in the commercial.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline farmboygraphics

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023, 09:31:46 AM »
I remember when YUDU was all the rage too

I'd forgotten about those.  ;D
Tees and Coffee

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2023, 12:48:10 PM »
I got a baseball league as a client because of YUDU. I asked the lady in front of me at Micheals if she had any luck... I offered to help her out and did try a little. After a few attempts she gave up and brought me orders for 8 - 9 teams.
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?