screen printing > Separations

Separation Studio NXT

<< < (2/3) > >>

farmboygraphics:
I did end up getting Ultraseps, which also required I get PS which I've never used. So far I'm really liking both programs. PS is going to taking some learning, but it's crazy robust for just scratching the surface. Really nice for playing with the Midjourney graphics.

3Deep:
I still got a version of Quik seps that I use, but I will assume Ultraseps upgrade has more tools than the older version

screenxpress:

--- Quote from: 3Deep on March 17, 2023, 02:50:36 PM ---I still got a version of Quik seps that I use, but I will assume Ultraseps upgrade has more tools than the older version

--- End quote ---

I went from QuikSeps to UltraSeps years back and Steve greatly changed the way it works making Ultra quite a bit improved as well as additional options.

The nice thing about UltraSep V3 is the need to re-register was removed when you need to re-install after upgrading your PC.  Back in time there was a special $ to upgrade from Quik to Ultra.  Don't know if that still exists.  You could always download the trial and give it a shot.

AntonySharples:
Here's my two cents....
I do a ton of sim process work.  We've won impressions for 4cp.  I do a lot of seps for people. I can tell you this, ultraseps does a great job of giving you a starting point to cut down on time.  And as much as we all like to obsess over what the end print looks like, 99% of people have no clue what they are looking at, they just want to see a cool looking shirt.  Some artists, buyers, etc. obsess over matching PMS colors, blah blah blah, but it's just something they were trained to say and about control.  The end buyer(consumer) doesn't give a sh*t.  Does it look cool?  Does it connect to them emotionally?  That's what's important.  In the end, any of the auto sep programs will get you a sellable product.

Homer:

--- Quote from: AntonySharples on March 21, 2023, 10:51:30 AM ---Here's my two cents....
I do a ton of sim process work.  We've won impressions for 4cp.  I do a lot of seps for people. I can tell you this, ultraseps does a great job of giving you a starting point to cut down on time.  And as much as we all like to obsess over what the end print looks like, 99% of people have no clue what they are looking at, they just want to see a cool looking shirt.  Some artists, buyers, etc. obsess over matching PMS colors, blah blah blah, but it's just something they were trained to say and about control.  The end buyer(consumer) doesn't give a sh*t.  Does it look cool?  Does it connect to them emotionally?  That's what's important.  In the end, any of the auto sep programs will get you a sellable product.

--- End quote ---

....PREACH......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version