Author Topic: How much crap and lint can you stuff in an Econored 2 ?  (Read 691 times)

Offline beanie357

• !!!
  • Patience begets quality
How much crap and lint can you stuff in an Econored 2 ?
« on: January 21, 2012, 06:47:42 PM »
Been buying some shops up for equipment. Homey based mostly. My god what an absolute pigsty these places are.  :o No wonder they never went anywhere.
Aside from the squalid conditions in the garage-basement or shed (One had a single 40w flour. for lighting), we really hit a winner. 18 month old Econored 2 Oven-lint like a mat in the upper end, and so bad hanging down past and from the panels with ink on the ends like icecicles. Air filter was solid. How did this guy not have a fire? Now we take the belt off, and OMG, ink under it on the rollers and slide panels, in the adjusters, even in the frekin rollers . Must a been some ink throwing deviant cult of some kind in the premises. I come from the industrial laundry industry and I have been in some seriously nasty plants looking to steal the one decent piece they have left, but lately this has taken the cake. BTW This piece cleaned and lubed up well to like new condition, however and will be testing soon. Need another circuit run.

All this to try to get and  flip equipment and end up with a cheap (to me) long oven to run tests for DTG curing instead of the phalanx of presses we use now. Hard to write a 8k check for testing purposes. Maybe I'm too cheap for my own good. Nah.

Offline Scobey Peterman

Re: How much crap and lint can you stuff in an Econored 2 ?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 09:33:16 AM »
You get what you pay for.
Quality over Quantity