screen printing > Screen Making

Laser to Screen (LTS)

<< < (2/32) > >>

tonypep:
SAATI LTS 6080 holding most of 2% dots 55 dpi 305 mesh. Not long before I came along it was a struggle with 45/5% using white mesh/vellum/flourescent bulbs so.......!!!
Phase two will be 55 dpi high mesh DC UB w/ plastisol top colors.

blue moon:

--- Quote from: tonypep on April 28, 2023, 06:13:26 PM ---SAATI LTS 6080 holding most of 2% dots 55 dpi 305 mesh. Not long before I came along it was a struggle with 45/5% using white mesh/vellum/flourescent bulbs so.......!!!

--- End quote ---

make sure it's calibrated. Not sure about laser, but the inkjet CTS tends to make the dots much, much bigger then they are supposed to be. Stuff I've seen was that 2% was actually over 10% in some cases!
pierre

Rockers:

--- Quote from: blue moon on April 30, 2023, 01:59:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonypep on April 28, 2023, 06:13:26 PM ---SAATI LTS 6080 holding most of 2% dots 55 dpi 305 mesh. Not long before I came along it was a struggle with 45/5% using white mesh/vellum/flourescent bulbs so.......!!!

--- End quote ---

make sure it's calibrated. Not sure about laser, but the inkjet CTS tends to make the dots much, much bigger then they are supposed to be. Stuff I've seen was that 2% was actually over 10% in some cases!
pierre

--- End quote ---
What might cause this. Printhead distance to the screen?

ericheartsu:

--- End quote ---

you can work with erik klein at saati, and he'll help you dial it in. I know of some friends that are doing tests, sending it to him, and he's tweaking the curves.

tonypep:
It was preset at the factory base on our emulsion, We can work with Eric/tech to dial in (not necessary so far) and SAATI is only 45 min away so they have offfered on site assistance if nec

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version