Author Topic: It's too messy for WhatFontIs...  (Read 2773 times)

Online Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
It's too messy for WhatFontIs...
« on: May 19, 2023, 03:12:32 PM »
Anyone know this one? I was sure I had it, but...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline zanegun08

Re: It's too messy for WhatFontIs...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 07:56:33 PM »
Don't think it's actually a font like that, but this looks very close and you could just invert it easily for the same effect

Vineta Std Regular

https://www.myfonts.com/products/vineta-vineta-434435

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 01:32:34 AM »
As far as the basic letter structures it looks so much like Post Office, but the drop shadow on that font is going to need quite a bit of work to match your post.

https://fontmeme.com/fonts/post-office-font/

And while I'm thinking about it, I want to point out that "STRIPER" is quite different from "STRIPPER".....not knowing the desired word use/application.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2023, 09:12:55 AM »
it's Vineta BT, second closest match is Post Office(that ones free anyway)

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2023, 11:24:17 AM »
I am selling the business to become a stripper.

Online Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2023, 11:44:57 AM »
As far as the basic letter structures it looks so much like Post Office, but the drop shadow on that font is going to need quite a bit of work to match your post.

And while I'm thinking about it, I want to point out that "STRIPER" is quite different from "STRIPPER".....not knowing the desired word use/application.

Yes, I am aware of the differences, LOL. I'm sure the guys on the charter would love to reel in a stripper instead of a striper...
Thanks for the answers. We've been doing this event for close to 20 years, but they always sent the files, which I usually had to separate. Oddly enough, I only need one digit, 1, as we're revamping the art front the 7th Annual to the 17th. Whitewater, are you sure you want to quit your day job to become a stripper? Or do you mean in an offset printing shop? From 20 years ago...

Steve

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2023, 01:06:29 PM »

Yes, I am aware of the differences, LOL. I'm sure the guys on the charter would love to reel in a stripper instead of a striper...
Thanks for the answers. We've been doing this event for close to 20 years, but they always sent the files, which I usually had to separate. Oddly enough, I only need one digit, 1, as we're revamping the art front the 7th Annual to the 17th. Whitewater, are you sure you want to quit your day job to become a stripper? Or do you mean in an offset printing shop? From 20 years ago...

Steve

When I was typing the word in for searches, I automatically typed "stripper" (no idea why) and then saw the post difference.  The only "striper" I could think of was white bass fishermen or custom automotive detailers, hence my questioning the word use, lol.  Guess there are other "stripers" out there.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2023, 01:12:08 PM »
Think I have a chance to make some real $$$$ ??

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2023, 04:00:23 PM »
I fish for stripers all summe rlong but I have never caught a stripper yet. Maybe some day
"No man is an island"

Online Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2023, 10:09:02 AM »
As a lifelong musician, I've played behind strippers, but never a striper...

Steve

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2023, 01:39:09 PM »
Well back when I was on the road I've seen a few strippers  ;D
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2023, 04:28:02 PM »
nm, my question was answered above :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 04:50:04 PM by screenxpress »