Author Topic: Maybe last Post?  (Read 1494 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Maybe last Post?
« on: June 05, 2023, 09:29:51 AM »
I thought I would drop in and post maybe my last post here, hope not!!!!, but hey it's been a good run with a very good group of people, almost like losing a family member LOL.  With that said, thank you all to you that has helped me out over the years and the list is long, hope everyone's biz is going strong and we all can keep in touch somewhere in cyber space.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Online Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Maybe last Post?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 11:02:45 AM »
damn... it's been a solid run for 20+ years with some of y'all... I won't be heading to facebook groups, I tried them once and it was absolutely painful. I'm getting to old to  sort through the nonsense...

Is there any status update on saving this joint?
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Maybe last Post?
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 11:58:45 AM »
FB will be a disaster. You cannot organize topics and sub groups like with a forum. FB is a mess when it comes to posting most recent versus what it feels you should see. Just a complete mess. I admin several groups and even with several other admins its a constant struggle to keep people happy. Often FB takes action with out saying why and we admins get absolutely lamb basted because the assumption is always we did something. In reality you have very littel control of anything in a FB group and you are always at the mercy of FB's algorithms and constant nonsensical updates.
"No man is an island"