Author Topic: Shop gets locked down, Product and Equipment confiscated, Owner goes to jail.  (Read 4628 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
I had one get past me, back before reverse search was as easy as it is now.  It was the Vineyard Vines whale, customer brings it in on a printout because email was harder then and smartphones weren't around.  Didn't know it until my wife(then girlfriend) saw the screens and pointed out what it was.

Oops.

I had someone wanting the dragon from Pete's dragon on some shirts, and I passed on it.  Disney probably wouldn't be happy if they found that online(which is where he was selling them)

Offline balloonguy

• !!!

Probably depends on the context on that. 13 is probably fine, it's probably not fine with Dolphins colors also or any other connecting reference.
[/quote]
It was teal ink on a black shirt- no other reference. It wasn't even orange and teal... The customer was not surprised though.
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member

Probably depends on the context on that. 13 is probably fine, it's probably not fine with Dolphins colors also or any other connecting reference.
It was teal ink on a black shirt- no other reference. It wasn't even orange and teal... The customer was not surprised though.
[/quote]

they must been selling a butt load, otherwise that seems like an over reach to me, even still if they were selling a load seems like an overreach
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!