Author Topic: Have you ever......  (Read 6332 times)

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
Re: Have you ever......
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2023, 05:28:14 PM »
Recently we printed 200 shirts for a huge family.  A really colorful Mardi Gras theme.  I was so concerned about making the print look great that I didn’t notice that Shreveport was spelled Shrveport.  I separated it, printed the shirts and didn’t notice until I was putting the last bundle in a box.  The print looked great though.   

I’m not great at a lot of things but I’m a great speller.  Mistakes happen but some more careless than others.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2023, 10:13:50 AM »
Since ive posted last, Knock on wood, changing what I was doing has made a difference at the moment. Even though they have been here a year, just need some help. they are not the solution to run the press, but it's what we have until I hire someone.

I did hire someone on Friday, had some experience on manuals, (I'll take that) and he's was excited to start. Well yesterday morning a no show, nothing. 5th one since Jan.

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2023, 01:14:34 PM »
If you put your registration marks on the film correctly then this shouldn't happen.
We are now using CTS but with film we always had 2 registration marks on top with one off to the side.
Person exposing shouldn't have to look at graphics, only registration marks.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2023, 09:38:22 AM »
If you put your registration marks on the film correctly then this shouldn't happen.
We are now using CTS but with film we always had 2 registration marks on top with one off to the side.
Person exposing shouldn't have to look at graphics, only registration marks.

we have registered marks. And text at the bottom with mesh count and ink color.. so just reading it you should know which way it goes.