Embroidery > General Embroidery

Leather Patches with syntethic sticthing

(1/1)

cclaud3:
Not sure if these exists in bulk/wholesale. But looking for leather patches for hats that have thread stitching around it after they are laser engraved.
We have sewing equipment for patch hats but not a walking stitch leather sewing machine to sew it direct, straight and spaced far enough out.

We just want to order custom engraved leather patches that arrive with a thread sewn around it as if it was attached to the hat. I know we can add a fake stitch in the laser engraving but customer wants real stitching.

I see them on etsy but they are already cutout and don't offer the laser engraving. Thanks

cbjamel:

--- Quote from: cclaud3 on October 10, 2023, 05:39:45 PM ---Not sure if these exists in bulk/wholesale. But looking for leather patches for hats that have thread stitching around it after they are laser engraved.
We have sewing equipment for patch hats but not a walking stitch leather sewing machine to sew it direct, straight and spaced far enough out.

We just want to order custom engraved leather patches that arrive with a thread sewn around it as if it was attached to the hat. I know we can add a fake stitch in the laser engraving but customer wants real stitching.

I see them on etsy but they are already cutout and don't offer the laser engraving. Thanks

--- End quote ---
Stahls? thought I saw something like that...
Shane

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version