screen printing > 4 Color and Simulated Process Printing

4 color process w/ DC UB

(1/5) > >>

tonypep:
Back doing it in spades. Currently with our own brands and preprint lines for our stores so we control the blanks. Stampinator changing the game nicely. No running around with mist bottles and that craziness. Formula is my own so I can control the viscosity and retard as necessary. Screens totally sealed, no reg marks (using the reg pallet/LTS) so no worries about leaks etc. Made it easy for everyone. 
Prints not soft of course but cleaner and more vibrant color when necessary. Less dot gain (UB screens range from 230-280 mesh). They are learning (after proper instruction and practice, that its actually a bit easier than a plastisol base.
Fun stuff pics later.

tonypep:
(are soft) not (not soft) ;)

screenxpress:
Ya know you can "MODIFY" your posts, right?

Unfortunately you cannot delete one  ;)

bimmridder:
Tony is as old as I am. Cut us a break, man.  ;D  (at least I figured out how to put the smiley face thingy in)

tonypep:
Unfortunately neither can you JK! This was not meant to be a boast post but rather to stir some interest and, if there is, than share some more on how to do it. Small niche app I suppose but much more fun than the usual day to day clipart logos etc for those markets whom, while very important, are a tad boring. That said I thought it would be nice share some creative success on this site however it has mostly devolved into a " Where to find blanks/fonts and who is the new VP of XYZ company" forum. Perhaps it is time for me to fade to black here as others have.
Best wishes to all and remember above all.....screenprinting is easy :) TP
Not MODIFYING btw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version