screen printing > Equipment

PrintGrip

(1/5) > >>

farmboygraphics:
Anyone used this, thoughts? https://www.print-grip.com/

Homer:
interesting. I just ordered the sample pack..... I remember a film / top coat paper material that was like teeth / velcro for hoodies, I don't know what ever happened to that. If there's a better way to go, I'm all for it.

3Deep:
Sticky paper right?, I can it being faster to use than what I do now which is apply my pallet tape then coat with glue, but as far as getting it sticky again I do the same thing until it just needs to be removed.  Cost per sheet vs cost per roll of pallet tape would come into play for me.

3Deep:

--- Quote from: Homer on November 16, 2023, 09:30:09 AM ---interesting. I just ordered the sample pack..... I remember a film / top coat paper material that was like teeth / velcro for hoodies, I don't know what ever happened to that. If there's a better way to go, I'm all for it.

--- End quote ---

If you find out what that was and if it's still on the market for hoodies let me know, I hate printing hoodies because I have to use that web tack spray, the glue just won't hold then in place well enough.

Homer:

--- Quote from: 3Deep on November 16, 2023, 09:35:06 AM ---Sticky paper right?, I can it being faster to use than what I do now which is apply my pallet tape then coat with glue, but as far as getting it sticky again I do the same thing until it just needs to be removed.  Cost per sheet vs cost per roll of pallet tape would come into play for me.

--- End quote ---

we do the same, we do two or three layers of R tape and dye our glue purple so we can see it while applying. Print a few weeks then tear off a layer, re glue.... If we can go longer between changing out the tape or re glueing, I'm all for it. Cost doesn't matter to me as much as quality of life, applying pallet tape sucks and takes way too long. Spray glues of any kind is devil spawn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version