General > General Discussion and ???

Guess who I ran into from the old forums?

(1/2) > >>

Dottonedan:
At the Co Christmas party with.

There were some Video of the shop but I’ll have to post those later.

Dottonedan:
So, here, we have Bob Brown,  (previous art director of Main Gate Apparel in Indianapolis Indiana,
Dot-Tone-Dan and Scott Seibel (CamandZ).

Scott and I now work together (from our homes) for Legends Global Merchandise and we gathered all from many states for our Christmas party. After knowing Bob and Scott for many years over the Internet, we finally met face to face. We had a blast and we are about to close it out tonight for some more fun discussions and a few adult beverages.

I wanted to post these pics as it’s kind of rare that we get to meet old Internet friends from TSMB and TSB. Good times.

The photos seemed a little distorted. Scott’s really only about 1” taller than me.  :)

zanegun08:
Clearly about 3 fingers from the collar taller than you, so definitely more than 1".

I'd say your +- tolerance is out of spec on this one Dan.

Dottonedan:
We’ve had several pictures taken and we joked about it. I think I lean a little back and he leans a little forward and adds 4” difference. lol.

Scott’s always had this even keel personality and intelligence about him that I don’t see in as many artist out there. Great guy for sure! If was a great pleasure meeting up with him and Bob Brown who is a known industry legend by most apparel artist.  I’m sure we will do it again sooner next time.

Command-Z:
It was truly a privilege meeting you after all these years, Dan! It was a fun time and I can't wait till the next one.

And Bob was "Hookfoot" on the old boards, he didn't post much, but he's one of the old school of motorsports artists from the time of Tedder and Jeri. He's a great guy as well.

I think we work for a pretty good company, I mean we actually work for Jerry Jones of Dallas Cowboys fame.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version