Heat Seal - Heat Press - Whatever you want to call it! > General Heat Seal

Whats better than Hotronix?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Zelko-4-EVA:
we have three George Knight heat presses - two are DK20SP swing away air, the other one is a simple hat press.   the only thing i would change is the sensor that detects if it over the platen.  ours seems to move every few weeks.    we have various platens that werent terribly expensive. 

sometimes we press 2000 shirts a week, sometimes its 100...  depends on the workload.

tonypep:
I like most of the new shuttles, auto swingaway/foot pedal/air op from stahls. Even some rotaryi$$$$. Would never buy a manual for anykind of daily use or consistent volume.

inkman996:
Thanks for the suggestions, sounds like Geo Knight is something to look into.

We want a combination of manual and automatic going, manual for the lower qty stuff and odd ball stuff.

The Air IQ on with the stand is a great machine except that changing platens on it sucks and it has hiccups in its brain constantly.

Nation03:
I'll throw in another endorsement for Geo Knight. One of the best made heat presses I've used.

Homer:
we have a slew of presses, the only one I want to use as a boat anchor is the 360 IQ hat press. Biggest POS on the market. Don't buy into the heated bottom platen, no crease on your hats nonsense.

Anyone want to buy a 360 IQ hat press ? it works GREAT....  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version