screen printing > General Screen Printing

3 gallon buckets

(1/1)

tonypep:
Sometimes its the simplest things that make us happy. Tex Source here is starting to supply certain inks in 3 gal containers. Press ops loved them so much we are now re-using them mainly for white ink at press. Easy to handle and, since we modify all of our whites, easy to mix and keep clean.

mk162:
I actually clean those out and keep them too.  They are nice buckets.  We use them around the house for fertilizer and stuff like that.

scott316:
We started selling them in colors and black and white.

Atownsend:

--- Quote from: tonypep on December 13, 2023, 08:08:49 AM ---Sometimes its the simplest things that make us happy. Tex Source here is starting to supply certain inks in 3 gal containers. Press ops loved them so much we are now re-using them mainly for white ink at press. Easy to handle and, since we modify all of our whites, easy to mix and keep clean.

--- End quote ---

Curious to know which inks they’re selling in 3gal. I was looking earlier but didn’t see any whites in 3g size.This might solve the issue I’m having with the taller 5gs not fitting on our ink mixer… not that I really want to switch inks. But hey, I’ll try anything twice.

scott316:
Right now it’s our private label white.

https://screenprintingsupply.com/products/texsource-white-dream?variant=40409972113454

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version