screen printing > Equipment

M&R Parts Availability. Not impressed.

<< < (5/5)

bimmridder:
I may give it a go. And we have a roof top unit for heat and AC. After having a number of HVAC people out to do various things and mentioning I smelled gas, the last guy here agreed and fixed a leak. If I can smell it, it's leaking. 35 years of printing and my nose doesn't work too well. Thanks for your input

Northland:
The meter outside has a regulator, which helps control the pressure/flow of gas into your home or business. There are times it will normally bleed-off or "burp" small amounts of gas to keep the pressure from building too high in your home. This is normal. So if you are near a meter you might smell it.

Admiral:

--- Quote from: Northland on January 11, 2024, 07:19:16 PM ---The meter outside has a regulator, which helps control the pressure/flow of gas into your home or business. There are times it will normally bleed-off or "burp" small amounts of gas to keep the pressure from building too high in your home. This is normal. So if you are near a meter you might smell it.

--- End quote ---

That's definitely what it is.  Thanks for the confirmation.  It's often it smells and probably because it's a huge meter / line it is way more noticeable.

ebscreen:

--- Quote from: GraphicDisorder on January 11, 2024, 06:23:18 AM ---
Yes we have one, my gas guy said same thing so we have one. Our line is vertical drop and t's to the machine, but the vertical line run keeps going straight to the dirt leg.

--- End quote ---

Dang. I was hoping we were somehow in the clear, especially seeing as replacement valves are NLA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version