Heat Seal - Heat Press - Whatever you want to call it! > General Heat Seal

Anyone using this heat press?

(1/3) > >>

whitewater:
Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion?

I am looking for the fastest and most reliable one.. Or maybe one of the best ones out there. All I have are 2 old ones that are over 20 years old. Looking to upgrade big time.

mk162:
My personal take: I will NEVER own a stahls press again.  Nothing but headaches, almost fires, and terrible interface.  We had to hardwire around the switch within 6 months because it melted. The auto swing feature broke within 2 years.  We had to replace various electrical connections throughout the inside due to melting. 

The last draw when i look over and smoke is coming from under the cover and it melted the 9-pin connector on the board for the 2nd time.  The first one lasted 2 years and was replaced for free.

Get a GeoKnight or a Hix.  I am sure there are a couple of other brands that escape me. 

Zelko-4-EVA:
we have three Geo Knight presses - two DK20SP and one manual hat press.

interchangeable platens or tables of many different sizes - we have a sleeve, cap bill, and youth size platens - they arent terribly expensive.

i didnt even consider the stahls brand heat presses after reading reviews (probably mk162s from a different thread).

whitewater:
Much Appreciated! I'll stay away....

I was looking at the Geo knight ones as well.

DonR:
Take a look at the MEM heat presses.  They are reliable and much less then Hotronix or Geo Knight. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version