screen printing > Non Textile

Contract Sublimation?

(1/1)

rusty:
Anyone on here do contract sublimation? Is that a thing? we have a very tight deadline on an order which may be 1400 pieces.

Thanks in advance!

blue moon:

--- Quote from: rusty on February 28, 2024, 09:46:16 AM ---Anyone on here do contract sublimation? Is that a thing? we have a very tight deadline on an order which may be 1400 pieces.

Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---

what are the pieces? We can help with hard goods, but are no go for garments.

rusty:
we can supply the garments if thats what you mean. I think we need a sample first. I can talk to salesperson. And see where its all. All happening fast

blue moon:

--- Quote from: rusty on February 28, 2024, 12:08:07 PM ---we can supply the garments if thats what you mean. I think we need a sample first. I can talk to salesperson. And see where its all. All happening fast

--- End quote ---
I was saying we don’t do garments. We have the printer and have tested it with hard goods, but nothing with the textile. If you are really in a inc we can try, but not sure how much sense it would make to test with large order…

rusty:
oh gotvha!

Yeah no worries. I think we got it sorted. And yeah its a massive print on both sides. kinda tricky with placement.

Thanks for the help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version