Heat Seal - Heat Press - Whatever you want to call it! > General Heat Seal

DTF under bill of hat

<< < (2/3) > >>

Frog:

--- Quote from: balloonguy on March 11, 2024, 05:53:22 PM ---Here are a couple pics. Some of teh text is not sticking…

--- End quote ---

I'm figuring the relatively unyielding hard surface along with the seams is not helping matters.

DonR:
The seams and small text are going to be a problem.  Try using as much pressure as you can to press into the seams.  No matter what you do, it may not be 100% problem free

balloonguy:
Thanks for the input. I will keep workin on it.

zanegun08:
Try cold peeling, I know they say it's "Supa Easy" but often times when the transfers aren't sticking, try cold peeling and it may work better that way.  Give it some finesse and roll the transfer off once completely cold, then if you want to post press with kraft or teflon that helps adhere edges better, but don't think totally necessary on the bill of a trucker.

Sometimes the transfers don't have enough glue applied so trying it on something else or flat to make sure it works well can help check that isn't the case.

mk162:

--- Quote from: zanegun08 on March 11, 2024, 07:18:01 PM ---Try cold peeling, I know they say it's "Supa Easy" but often times when the transfers aren't sticking, try cold peeling and it may work better that way.  Give it some finesse and roll the transfer off once completely cold, then if you want to post press with kraft or teflon that helps adhere edges better, but don't think totally necessary on the bill of a trucker.

Sometimes the transfers don't have enough glue applied so trying it on something else or flat to make sure it works well can help check that isn't the case.

--- End quote ---

I find warm peeling helps.  Like 2-3 seconds or so and it's good.  I also run the time over recommended by a few seconds as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version