Artist > General Art Discussions

Artist skills being taken out?

<< < (2/5) > >>

mk162:
All great points, I agree with them.  My wife has been using it more than me, it's all about communicating your ideas with through prompts and we all know, women are generally very good at that.

We had an order for her sister.  15 hoodies for a school ski club.  In less than 20 minutes, we had perfect art.  AI even did the text.

farmboygraphics:

--- Quote from: mk162 on March 19, 2024, 01:22:30 PM ---All great points, I agree with them.  My wife has been using it more than me, it's all about communicating your ideas with through prompts and we all know, women are generally very good at that.

We had an order for her sister.  15 hoodies for a school ski club.  In less than 20 minutes, we had perfect art.  AI even did the text.

--- End quote ---

Midjourney?

mk162:

--- Quote from: farmboygraphics on March 19, 2024, 01:54:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: mk162 on March 19, 2024, 01:22:30 PM ---All great points, I agree with them.  My wife has been using it more than me, it's all about communicating your ideas with through prompts and we all know, women are generally very good at that.

--- End quote ---

Midjourney?

--- End quote ---

yup

tonypep:
Lines/points/edges dont appear to be clean but perhaps that was by design

3Deep:
This for sure (Until the style it outputs for certain things get more diverse looking I think that is the type of thing you'll see. AI is great but not if it ends up with us all having the same type of art.)  we all have a style of art we do.  I draw cars and have a style of art design I do and then I have another guy I use now and then to do art and his style is different which gives me little more diversity, but yeah I see AI having a place in the biz, but at what cost?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version