screen printing > Ink and Chemicals

Matsui Mixing Software

<< < (2/2)

ericheartsu:
at this point why are you still confused when people don't want your help? What good are you actively putting into our industry aside from just whining that no one wants your help?

As usual, your total lack of understanding about anything is shown by the messages you constantly put out.

CBCB:

--- Quote from: ericheartsu on March 23, 2024, 08:20:44 PM ---at this point why are you still confused when people don't want your help? What good are you actively putting into our industry aside from just whining that no one wants your help?

As usual, your total lack of understanding about anything is shown by the messages you constantly put out.

--- End quote ---
That’s rich coming from a guy who just posted a 5+ min rant about how upset you are to be held accountable as a shitty employer.

I wasn’t confused until your post. I was pointing out that Matsui has solutions in front of them and ignores them. It doesn’t have to be me taking an hour to fix it for everyone. I thought it was just because they don’t give a crap, like I stated. Are you saying there’s more to it? Jesse was nothing but nice to me in person recently!

I’m aware that a lot of people in our industry think an idea is only good if it comes from their buddy. No confusion there. Pointing it out helps others see how others operate, but that’s not what I meant here.

Most companies in our industry are satisfied to settle with their current level of service.

You don’t see my “messaging”, you have me blocked on everything lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version