General > General Discussion and ???

A wonderful thing has happened...

(1/5) > >>

Sbrem:
We have sold our shop to someone looking to expand, and as of end of day tomorrow, I will be retired! 52 years as a screenprinter, 49 doing t-shirts. From stapled mesh to Roller and Shur-loc frames, tray developing films in a darkroom to PMT to inkjet onto film, and all the other stuff in that time, it's been a great ride. Though the last few years have been an ass kicking between being forced to move in 2018 and Covid in 2020, I still love the work, but it's time. I'll be 72 at the end of the month, and my wife needs me to be home. I need me to be home too, lol.
This group is about as fine a group of people as I've ever had discussions with. I've been given help on countless projects, and have given help a few times as well. Never a contentious argument (I stayed out of the hot zone) and always pleasant and respectful. So thank you ladies and gentlemen, may your futures be bright, happy and fruitful.

Steve

ebscreen:
Congratulations Steve!

balloonguy:
Congratulations! It’s time to enjoy the good stuff!

tonypep:
Best to you and yours............tp

3Deep:
Another friend sold his shop and ain't look back, talk with him just the other day, and he was telling me the people that purchased his shop is already wanting to get out the screenprinting side of it LOL  good luck Steve and catch all the fish you can or hit all the golf balls you want!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version