Author Topic: Non woven Polypropylene bags  (Read 697 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Non woven Polypropylene bags
« on: June 14, 2024, 10:37:21 AM »
Question, have any of you printed this type bag, if so what ink, heat temp or waterbase inks etc.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Non woven Polypropylene bags
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2024, 11:56:14 AM »
We do them with our logo on them for our smaller orders, cheaper than a box.

Just plastisol, We have a Fusion dryer we turn down to 650, speed - whatever it is that they do not melt..LOL.

Id ONLY offer a 1 color print. We put white on the Royal Blue and Black totes and its fine enough.

Offline dsh

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2024, 12:48:44 PM »
We've had success printing DTF.

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2024, 05:13:45 PM »
I used to print a bunch of this stuff for a company that used to make plane seat covers. We used plastisol and would run them down the dryer REALLY fast. We started using nazdar 7200 series (air dry ink). It is nasty stuff but works really well. If you are doing any runs that will take more than 15 minutes the thinner works great. If the run is really long (3+ hours) you will need the retarder.
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2024, 09:26:27 AM »
We just order these on a distributor self promo from either Hit or Bullet Line.  I believe they have stopped with the self promo, but they still end up being about $1.50 printed.

We order a bunch at a time so we get them even cheaper.  The price between blank and printed isn't what we bill per print on the press, so it's not worth it to print them in house.