Computers and Software > Computers and Software - General

Mr. Frog please help with Epson ET-15000

(1/3) > >>

Grape Ape:
Hi Mr. Frog read in post you have this printer setup for art films. I am running the old R1800 with no rip been doing so since 08. I purchased the ET-15000 and tried it with no rip and transparency film with no luck. The printer starts to print and then stops not being able to see the transparency. Also doing the tricks online with backing with white paper works but pain in ass and is not dark enough on black. Any help with how you are setup to use this printer is greatly appreciated. I do limited work and do not see need for 3K film printer. Thanks

Frog:
Wow. I have had no problem with the printer "seeing" the film that I can recall. I hardly shoot any film any more, but here's a shot of my settings that I established in Preferences.
I'm feeding from the back tray.

Frog:
I just ran one to make sure that I gave you correct information, and it worked fine!

OhNoPrinting:
I also print on an Epson (alas 3800) and always wonder if the color setting in the print driver (you use black/grey) would make a difference. I imagine if it would use black but mix a bit of cyan inside, it might be more dense? in a test print, I couldnĀ“t really see a difference on the film judging by eye sight..

I could see a difference when I printed a vector in "rich black" vs 100%k black.

Grape Ape:
Thanks for information what program are you using to print from? The print window is different from mine. I use Corel and did try from PDF viewer just to see. My thought was to mimic your setup from print window then work out bugs with Corel selections later. Your help is much appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version