Author Topic: 6X6 CHAMELEON FOR SALE  (Read 909 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
6X6 CHAMELEON FOR SALE
« on: May 23, 2024, 05:00:17 PM »
It's just taking up room in my garage. Good shape older 6x6 M&R Chameleon with side clamps and 16x22 pallets. I have 3 no name flashes as well. $750.00 for all of it. You haul it or pay for shipping. I have no way to get it on a truck. If you want pictures I can send or try to figure out to put them on here. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA (that's Iowa). I'll throw in a '06 Sportster XL 1200 C for $3,000. The wife wants them both gone. Otherwise it might be me that's gone.  Message me if interested

Dave
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
Re: 6X6 CHAMELEON FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 08:07:21 PM »
Can you send me a picture Dave?

Thanks

John

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2024, 10:53:34 AM »
Off to the scrap yard I guess. I know I'm an old timer, but it's sad to see there is ZERO interest in a press like this. I know the times have drastically changed over the last few years. I just didn't realize how much. I know, DTF is the way to go.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline repogolfer

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2024, 02:01:55 PM »
If you were closer I would of bought it just for a backup.  We haven't had a manual press at the shop since 2014, but in the back of my mind I always wish we did.

Jon

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2024, 02:37:22 PM »
Unfortunately there is a huge glut of used presses that are just near impossible to sell unless local pickup. I've got three in storage won't even bother posting.

Offline farmboygraphics

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2024, 04:51:24 PM »
I have my old 6 color with the arms off, shoved into a corner for "just in case". It's not in the way and I'm sure if I got rid of it
the auto would go down the next day.  ;D
Tees and Coffee

Offline OhNoPrinting

• Verified/Junior
  • I’m new here, be gentle. :) Lets help each other out!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2024, 05:00:38 AM »
..and i sit here in Germany green with envy how much second hand screen printing gear is available in the US. (looking at you, digitsmith) A 6/4 chameleon with a hot chili flash went two month ago in the classified ads for 2000.- euros in less then an hour.