Author Topic: Digitizing software.  (Read 5931 times)

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Digitizing software.
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2012, 09:45:32 PM »
I'm playing around with some software I just bought. . .driving me bat sh!t crazy, trying to do a damn circle. . .I want to eventually do it myself -the small things anyway. Complicated junk, I'll send that out but man, this is nothing like anything I've worked with before. I am sending this out for sure, I don't have time to mess with this anymore.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2012, 10:12:01 PM »
Import a Vector or a JPG and draw over it

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2012, 11:18:06 PM »
I am looking really closely at Drawings 5. What do you guys think? This is my front runner.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 08:48:24 AM »
I am looking really closely at Drawings 5. What do you guys think? This is my front runner.

me too, since I'm familiar with corel. . . Talk to Darryl, he uses the old, old version. I got digistitch or some damn thing from data-stitch so I can send files to my machines. . I hate being a rookie at this . .what's that?. .that is called a bobbin. . oh. .  well then what's that thing?. . this? this is the embroidery machine. . ohhh. . .haha friggen newbie all the way right here man. .
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 10:40:56 AM »

me too, since I'm familiar with corel. . . Talk to Darryl, he uses the old, old version. I got digistitch or some damn thing from data-stitch so I can send files to my machines. . I hate being a rookie at this . .what's that?. .that is called a bobbin. . oh. .  well then what's that thing?. . this? this is the embroidery machine. . ohhh. . .haha friggen newbie all the way right here man. .

That will be us in a few weeks. There will be a lot of WTF questions coming....lol
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin