Nice

(1/1)

Command-Z:

To

Be

Here

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Dottonedan:
Hey, lookie,  It's the famous Command-Z.  I push your button all day my friend. LOL.  I wonder why then, I must really correct my spelling on that like 3 times before it's correct.  sheeesh. How busy are you these days. If you have room for something (something we worked on before), let me know.

Speaking of spelling, guess what, I was at the barber shop the other day and was reading the pricing sign. Vinyl letters on coroplast.
I noticed that it had a miss spelled word.  Specialty was spelt specialy.   I picked that out.  LOL.  I usually can pretty easy. It's my own spelling that I don't catch.  LOL. Where I get things mixed up is when to use words that sounds the same but are spelled differently for different things. The "rules" of Engrish messes me up.  There and their, Why would someone torture people like that?

Ok.  Done.

Frog:
  I know that over the years, I would have been lost without my special ring from Ovaltine.

Command-Z:
How busy are you these days. If you have room for something (something we worked on before), let me know.

This is my month from hell. Or heaven, however you want to look at it, but I'm completely booked this month any way you look at it. Big contract work for a big (non-screenprinty) company that enjoys taking a long time to review artwork and giving me a short time to actually do it. Such is the nature of this business...

I should be available mid-May to embark on new adventures. Till then, BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version