Author Topic: May Need to sell all my equipment...  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Lonestarapparel

• Verified/Junior
May Need to sell all my equipment...
« on: March 02, 2012, 12:01:52 AM »
because of health reason, I will most likely have to sell all of my 1 year old Anatol set up.  Does anybody have any ideas the best way to go about doing so.  I am only selling as a package and wil not piece it out.  Thanks guys.

Brian

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: May Need to sell all my equipment...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 12:33:43 AM »
I'm sure it will be too rich for my blood but drop me a PM with your list and price... I'm also assuming you are in texas given your username.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 12:34:38 AM »
Is it an auto setup?

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 12:53:59 AM »
because of health reason, I will most likely have to sell all of my 1 year old Anatol set up.  Does anybody have any ideas the best way to go about doing so.  I am only selling as a package and wil not piece it out.  Thanks guys.

Brian

Determine your asking price, and list it on the classifieds here. Make sure to mention if you can crate and ship or not.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 01:03:55 PM »
You might want to try and piece it out.  I know it's easier to sell whole, but maybe sell of what you can and see if a local screen supplier can help you sell the rest...or they may buy it.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 01:19:03 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that your health is in that much distress that you must sell the shop. I sure hope and pray this is something you can recover from.

I would think that selling it as a whole is easier on you, but not attractive to the majority. Most potential buyers have bits and peaces and want to add what they need.

Do the best you can with your health.

Take care.
Dan

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850