Author Topic: Super last minute help!  (Read 1043 times)

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Super last minute help!
« on: March 06, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »
Hi Everyone,
i have a project i have to print tomorrow and my wife, aka the art department is sick!

i did a test print of my job tonight, which is a five color print, 4 spot colors on a white discharge base, but am having problems with my black print, as it's a photographic image done in halftones. I don't know very much about artwork, but i do believe the image is not half toned correctly, as the image is filling it, as opposed to printing the way it should be.

i'm using 305 mesh, with ultrasoft union black plastisol

Would anyone be willing to take a look at it for me?

eric@nightowlsprint.com

Thanks a ton!!!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Super last minute help!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 09:17:46 PM »
Sent email
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 11:42:28 PM »
Hey Guys (and gals),

They only sent me a .jpg which didn't show what the problem was and no follow-up email.

Sorry, but I was unable to offer anything and won't be back here until tomorrow night. 

Perhaps someone else can help them tomorrow, bed calling.
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 06:09:49 AM »
if you still need help I can take a quick look.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!