Vinyl and similar products applied without a heat press > Cold Vinyl

Pricing question

(1/2) > >>

Gilligan:
Where would you guys be on 25 white and 5 black? Where and what would the next price break be?

Gilligan:
Anyone?

I threw him a number of $6 each and he got back to me and said that another shop in town was doing them for $3.50 so I said... go there, thanks for giving me the opportunity to bid.

Then he came back and asked if there would be a price break for a larger quantity or can I do better on the price.

He emailed the other guy and isn't getting a response. ;)

I said, because they don't want to work for so cheap and that I would get back to him after I thought about it some more.

Prosperi-Tees:
For vinyl I would be at 5

Homer:

--- Quote from: Prosperi-Tees on March 09, 2012, 05:07:24 PM ---For vinyl I would be at 5

--- End quote ---

whore.

I'm at 10.00ea. qty break, we're not running shirts, there is no quantity break. It actually goes up a bit -look at all that weeding. . .nuts to that mess. . dude was lying to you, sweating you on the price so HE can resell them, I bet money on it.

royster13:
What size are these?.....

I try to go with 15.00 (to set type) plus 1.75 per lineal inch of material used....Oracal 751.....I would add extra time if there is a logo that needs to be made cut ready.....I would charge more than 1.75 per lineal inch if I need extra time for weeding.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version