Author Topic: Karma  (Read 4896 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Karma
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 01:48:17 PM »
I do not have nothing to click on my own post.
So, no, you can not change your own if you are not admin.

I can't either for here so I must have to do it from the back end only.

Orion, When I edited some post of mine in the  (Ellipse Vrs Dot shape) thread... to be more politically correct, it may have removed your action if it was mine that you smited in that thread.  Not sure when you smited or if it was me at that time.  I only had one that I removed and it happened to be last night near the same time I was posting and editing my post.  At any rate, my one is back on.

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Orion

• !!!
  • Ain't no shortcuts in screen printing.
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 01:54:03 PM »
Never said I smote thee, Dan. If I did smite someone...well then, it was deserving.
Dale Hoyal

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 02:06:39 PM »
Never said I smote thee, Dan. If I did smite someone...well then, it was deserving.

See, you do like me don't you. :)  It took Frog YEARS to even sit on the same lilly pad and now look at us. Two tad poles in the same pond. He's got a picture of me on his wall at work.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Orion

• !!!
  • Ain't no shortcuts in screen printing.
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 02:12:13 PM »

See, you do like me don't you. :)  It took Frog YEARS to even sit on the same lilly pad and now look at us. Two tad poles in the same pond. He's got a picture of me on his wall at work.

Funny you mention the picture, I have one of you covering the dartboard on the wall in my office.  ;D
Dale Hoyal