Author Topic: Screen Printing Auction - Tuesday, April 3rd - Tee's Plus - Groton, CT  (Read 13156 times)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Screen Printing Auction - Tuesday, April 3rd - Tee's Plus - Groton, CT
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2012, 09:12:46 AM »
Seems like a poor choice to hire anyone other than the company that manufacturers and services the equipment. Come on who is going to be more familiar than the regions M&R tech or installer.
"No man is an island"

Offline crgauction

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2012, 09:36:41 AM »
I'm sorry that I was not clear by saying that I was a CRG Auction representative...I am an employee of CRG Auction. I am the marketing director here and I will reiterate that we used the company as a technical consultant only, no financial gain or service on the machines involved...only for information. Thank you.

Offline Hegemone

• Verified/Junior
Screen Printing Auction - Tuesday, April 3rd - Tee's Plus - Groton, CT
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2012, 09:51:26 AM »
It's interesting. The technical advisor has been removed from the website listing. It all very interesting seeing the different reactions and interactions on this board as opposed to the other one I found before finding this one.  Needless to say this board doesn't stress me out or make me feel slightly dirty after scanning the new posts for the day.
(mikel@)(www.) 1PartArt1PartTee.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 10:01:39 AM »
It's like having a butcher that has dirty hands and no gloves and a bad case of dandruff... do you really want that guy handing you that beautiful fillet?

I know I wouldn't go to that butcher shop!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 10:18:32 AM by blue moon »

Offline crgauction

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2012, 10:29:34 AM »
We have removed the technical consultant from our website because we do not want to give the false impression that he will benefit from the proceeds of the auction. Our goal at the end of the day is to do Tee's Plus right and make the most money for the bank and for the assets that we are selling at the auction. The technical consultant decidated some of his time to assisting us with technical information when we were hired to do the appraisal of the Tee's Plus assets, even before we knew it would end up at auction. Because most of the negative press has been removed from the web, it would have been very hard for us to find out about lawsuits and any other damage this forum is claiming transpired in the past. That being said, a respected company in the industry referred the consultant to us, and again, they only provided technical information. CRG Auction is conducting a public auction of the assets on Tuesday, and should you decide to bid onsite or online, you will be dealing directly with our auction company and nobody else. Thank you.

Offline crazymofo

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2012, 11:01:54 AM »
We have removed the technical consultant from our website because we do not want to give the false impression that he will benefit from the proceeds of the auction. Our goal at the end of the day is to do Tee's Plus right and make the most money for the bank and for the assets that we are selling at the auction. The technical consultant decidated some of his time to assisting us with technical information when we were hired to do the appraisal of the Tee's Plus assets, even before we knew it would end up at auction. Because most of the negative press has been removed from the web, it would have been very hard for us to find out about lawsuits and any other damage this forum is claiming transpired in the past. That being said, a respected company in the industry referred the consultant to us, and again, they only provided technical information. CRG Auction is conducting a public auction of the assets on Tuesday, and should you decide to bid onsite or online, you will be dealing directly with our auction company and nobody else. Thank you.

You know the difference now and are doing nothing about it, so that makes your company look bad! You still have time to fire them and get somebody reputable! I would urge you to do the right thing.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2012, 11:06:58 AM »

I am going to go on a limb here and say that after a conversation with CRG this morning I believe them and see their point. This might be a good time to show that we are better than others and offer a second chance. Not to Barnes, but to CRG. We all make mistakes, and I can see their point. Somebody from the industry suggested they talk to Barnes and they followed the advice. We all know how a lot of the info on his shenanigans has been removed from the internet and is hard to find;especially when you don't know where to look.

My thinking  (and I don't know if my partners here followed it/agreed with it or not), was purely to make this kind of information available to the public as it was purged from many sites and it is hard to find the general industry sentiment by somebody just getting into the business or an outsider like CRG.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2012, 11:09:57 AM »
i agree with pierre.  Most of the stuff on the "internets" is gone.  They would have no idea what his history is and he does talk a good game.

Offline crgauction

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2012, 11:16:53 AM »
Pierre, thank you so much for the phone call this morning and for backing us up on your forum. It is greatly appreciated, and again, I hope we have cleared things up for your members/readers. And thank you, MK162 as well  :).

Thank you,

Marion.

Offline crazymofo

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2012, 11:31:16 AM »
Pierre, thank you so much for the phone call this morning and for backing us up on your forum. It is greatly appreciated, and again, I hope we have cleared things up for your members/readers. And thank you, MK162 as well  :).

Thank you,

Marion.

That may sound good and all, but they are using bad judgement and it will cost people staying away!! I would tell people not to go to this auction and not buy this equipment and would wonder if M&R would even service this stuff after ksdk has his paws on it!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2012, 11:33:53 AM »
Marion i am but a few minutes away from Groton tho we are not interested in any capitol equipment we are trying to decide if we should go and see what they have for supplies and extras. Is this info going to be available online or is the only way to find out is to show up? To be honest because of the tech you hired my boss does not want to actually go he has no desire to cross paths with that person. Me personally I may go but I am so busy I hate to go and waste my time.

Also is anyone in my area going? If so we could hook up for the fun.
"No man is an island"

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2012, 11:38:04 AM »
Third google search result for "R_____ B_____ Screen Printing" is from DS saying "Buyer beware..."

Doesn't take much.

Offline crgauction

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2012, 11:55:45 AM »
Marion i am but a few minutes away from Groton tho we are not interested in any capitol equipment we are trying to decide if we should go and see what they have for supplies and extras. Is this info going to be available online or is the only way to find out is to show up? To be honest because of the tech you hired my boss does not want to actually go he has no desire to cross paths with that person. Me personally I may go but I am so busy I hate to go and waste my time.

Also is anyone in my area going? If so we could hook up for the fun.

Here is the direct link to the catalog...if you cannot make it in person, then you can register from the same link through Bidspotter:

http://www.bidspotter.com/forms/imagegallery.php?gallery=17153

But if you are only a few minutes away, I would highly recommend going to the auction in person, that is always best.

I am sorry that your boss feels the way that he does, but I would like you to know that the technical consulting was done over the phone and not at the plant. Only our staff (from CRG) has been to Tee's Plus to set up, lot, tag, photograph, etc. the equipment. I would try to change your boss's mind as you could get a fantastic deal by purchasing at an auction. There is a lot of inventory there if you are not interested in the equipment.

Again, feel free to contact me directly with any further questions, either on this forum, or by phone: 860-623-9060. We appreciate your business.

Thank you,
Marion.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2012, 12:45:05 PM »

Thank you,

Marion.

That may sound good and all, but they are using bad judgement and it will cost people staying away!! I would tell people not to go to this auction and not buy this equipment and would wonder if M&R would even service this stuff after ksdk has his paws on it! No we will not be associated with anything Barnes is involved in.
Rich Hoffman

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2012, 12:48:25 PM »
You should take a good look at Spiderpromo.com and see if he is not associated with anything but over the phone. Like usual he makes it look like he is the one pushing the product and places it on his site to attract attention.
Rich Hoffman