Author Topic: R I P Ken Johansen  (Read 674 times)

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
R I P Ken Johansen
« on: April 04, 2012, 02:23:04 PM »
An industry veteran, Ken Johansen passed away Monday night.  Xenon wishes to express condolences to the family and friends.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 03:36:35 PM by Printficient »
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: R I P Ken Johansen
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »
It's sad isn't it. An industry veteran passes and with all they have done in the field, after a short time, we are all quickly forgotten.

Maybe with luck the internet is a way to keep your name living on. With that said, we all better watch what we say on the internet.
It used to bother me and I thought about it often. Then as I got older, I realized we are but a grain of sand along an ocean of time. It's best to not ponder what will happen on earth after you pass and focus on enjoying the time you have.

Enjoy the journey.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: R I P Ken Johansen
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 04:41:39 PM »
Ken held jobs at Nutmeg and worked for Rich at M&R.  He always had good to say about Rich and M&R.  Even though Rich and I disagree on some things my sympathies go out to him and any others who knew Ken.
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald