Author Topic: Pierre is probably the nicest guy I know  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Pierre is probably the nicest guy I know
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 11:35:27 AM »
I would agree and am not surprised at his offer. He's a very good guy.  :) Now that we all know this, he's got to maintain his rep. ;) It would be a shocker if he did anything questionable.

While he's a good guy, don't ever debate anything as simple as the makeup of cornflakes with him. ::)
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 12:16:05 PM »

While he's a good guy, don't ever debate anything as simple as the makeup of cornflakes with him. ::)

I prefer my cornflakes without make up, though I've seen some shredded wheat improved with the tasteful application of rouge and mascara.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 02:11:02 PM »
That's true, but you certainly didn't have to offer to put us up in your house.  The only person who can vouch for me on the boards is Sonny, and that isn't a reference I like to show off. ;)
Although I resemble hat remark, I will say that sometimes people get what they deserve.  Brad is now and always has been a great guy.  Ava is a doll and he has a great wife.  Kudos to Pierre for his offer.  He also is a great guy as demonstrated by his auto of choice  ;).  Good for all involved.  Best to Ava.
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald