Author Topic: great sim process guide  (Read 4687 times)

Offline starchild

Re: great sim process guide
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 09:05:53 PM »
Take care of that little one... screen printing will always be around!

Good luck to you and the little guy!

I believe his son is in his 30's though.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 10:07:35 PM »
Oh well... My oldest daughter is about to turn 18... she's still my little munchkin though... then again she's barely 5' tall and 90lbs. ;)

Offline starchild

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2012, 10:54:44 PM »
Oh well... My oldest daughter is about to turn 18... she's still my little munchkin though... then again she's barely 5' tall and 90lbs. ;)

I know what you mean..
My daughter is about to turn 17, I look at her and I see 10. It's really tough for her but I try.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2012, 02:02:57 AM »
LOL... we just had a semi-melt down with ours.  She is planning on moving into a rental house and there was a lot of contingencies that aren't coming together like she thought and that is changing things at the last minute on her and she isn't liking it.  She of course thinks we are out to "get her" or something.

Pretty simple though, her rent was exactly what we have to pay for the mortgage (this was my wife's place before we met), but it needs 10k-20k put into it and she was going to have her friend's parents help out in exchange for free rent for the first year.  Well, now that isn't working out and I explained that we would have to go up on the rent after the first year if we have to dump that money into it.  She is acting like this is new news... but yet, if there was any expenses that they needed help with in the repairs we would be willing to pay them and calculate it into the "free rent" the first year to pay it back.

Ah, teenagers.  Can't say I'll be too sad to see her get her own place. ;)  Watching reality hit her shall be an interesting experience.